|Source: trendsmap.com Feb 2, 2011 4:15pm|
Here are the top keywords trending on twitter as of Feb. 2, 2011 4:15pm:
- Hei, Choi - words from the Chinese New Year greeting "Kung Hei Fat Choi".
- Tikoy - ceremonial food (rice cakes) associated with Chinese New Year
- lunar - sometimes also referred to as "Chinese Lunar New Year"
- valentine - talks on upcoming Valentines Day
Update: Feb 3, 2011 8:30am (Chinese New Year)
- Hei, Choi - words from the Chinese New Year greeting "Kung Hei Fat Choi" which means "Congratulations and wishing you prosperity!”
- Kiong, Huat, Tsai - words from the Chinese Hokkien dialect greeting of "Kiong Hee Huat Tsai"
- fireworks - one of the highlights in celebrating Chinese New Year around midnight